Using TTE® as a base course layer replacement one saves the costs of extensive base course layers. At the same time the upkeep and repair costs are significantly reduced due to improved permeability and the dynamic functionality of the TTE® construction principle.
800 x 400 x 60 mm, ca. 8.6 kg (ca. 27 kg/m2)
Web thickness: 14 / 15 mm
- significantly reduced upkeep and repair costs
- reduction of the danger of softening of the cover layer since excess water is carried away quickly through the TTE® load bearing structure
- load bearing capacity comparable with conventional three layer construction principle
- active environmental (ground) protection through maintaining the living ground zone
- footpaths and bike lanes in parks, landscape, zoos etc.
- occasional passenger car traffic
- Place situations