- a solid turf grid plate (a lawn honeycomb) - WITHOUT a base course layer
- an economic, ecologically friendly and sustainable reinforcement for greened / paved surfaces
- a sealing-free construction principle with full seepage and near-natural rain water treatment
- a solution for an inhomogeneous and poor building ground
- a base course layer stabilisation / replacement system
- an innovative construction principle which protects the ecosystem and integrates it in
- a pathway / surface reinforcement system for sensitive protected areas and root protection areas
- a simple option for creative design of outside facilities as a self-build
800 x 400 x 60 mm, ca. 8.7 kg/pc. (ca. 27 kg/m²)
Web thickness: 14 / 15 mm
- TTE® stands for Separation, Support and Dewatering
- fully water permeable surface reinforcements made out of high load-bearing plastic elements
- an innovative load distribution system which replaces or reduces the base course layer required
- for greened and paved usable areas and many other useful areas
- Securing the ecosystem
(protected resources ground, water, the climate/air)
- highly energy and resource saving
- only small amounts of building works required and associated costs
The deformation and pressure resistant TTE® elements deliver high distribution of loads over an area based on their large contact surface as well as the interlocking and/or force-fitting nature of the individual elements. Changes in the load bearing capacity of the substrate are strongly reduced, whereby the base course layer material needed is reduced considerably, and in some cases can be replaced completely. At the same time the tolerable contact pressure for the ground is not exceeded through loading from vehicle traffic and also post-compacting is prevented.
- TTE® construction principle 1 cars up to 3.5 ton in weight - without a base course layer
- TTE® construction principle 2 cars and occasionally heavy goods traffic ≙ BKL V/VI or Bk 0.3 - with a 15-25 cm base course layer
- TTE® construction principle 3 heavy goods traffic up to 40 tons GG ≙ BKL III/IV or Bk 1.8 - with a 20-30 cm base course layer
The TTE® load distribution system reduces the requirements on the load bearing capacity and compaction and thus also intervention in the protected resource, the earth. The ecologically valuable living ground zone is retained, there is protection against post-compression and the ground remains breathable.
Polluted precipitation waters and flows of precipitation of surface water from traffic surfaces are pre-treated over a living ground zone. Thus TTE® protects the groundwater from pollutants and promotes new growth. With TTE® it is possible, for the first time, to now treat rain water for paved areas.
The TTE® element should be understood as a modular loadbearing system which means that it can be filled as required with various TTE® filling stones, turf, crushed gravel and gravel or with a water-bound covering. Whether is about structures, designs or letterings - based on this modular principle your creativity can know no bounds.
The system serves to reinforce traffic surfaces of all kinds. Our three standard TTE® construction principles refer to greened surfaces (solid "turf grid plates") and/or with TTE® paving stones ("turf grid filling brick")