800 x 400 x 60 mm, approx. 8.6 kg/piece (ca. 27 kg/m²)
Web thickness: 14 / 15 mm
- TTE® is significantly more stable than other riding arena plates and light grids
- the system replaces the base course layer (no excavation & compaction
- an ON TOP construction and protection from compaction (through load distribution) securing seeping away of rain water by up to 100% => build-up of mud is impossible
- an impact dampening/easy on the joints construction principle => construction hard onto soft (natural soil)
- residue-free removal and a high resale value (about 50% after 5 years)
- a simple approval process => no intervention in the ground - the landscape protection concept
- simple and quick implementation - possible as a self-build
- the highest riding comfort for dressage, jumping and Western arenas
- the interlocking and load distribution of the TTE® elements allow overbuilding of an elastic layer
- the increased impact dampening the wear-reduction on the joints and structure due to riding sports is increased
- the elastic layer insulates from the cold and promotes rapid thawing of ice and snow on the riding arena
Whether as a jumping arena, dressage arena or a Western arena, only the treading layer varies according to the discipline. Riding arenas which will just be used for Reining require a modified structure.
An elastic layer for even more easy on the joints riding
A roughly 10 cm layer of wood chip can be used as an elastic layer (bedding) for riding arena construction according to the use. This allows a particularly strong spring effect in the arena, for pleasant, easy on the joints and low wear riding. The elastic layer also insulates from the cold.