Permanently water permeable and able to breathe
The permanently water permeable and air permeable TTE® paving system allows multi-faceted design options in respect of function and form, in particular in combination with paved and green surfaces. The paving stones are available in two colours: grey and ruby red.
The material used is hardened, break-resistant concrete.
Dimensions and weights of the grids and the paving stones can be found on our product information page.
Creative designs in surface reinforcement on a ecologically compatible basis. There is virtually no other system which offers this combination.
What ideas do you have?
The persuasive advantages
- No sealing of the surface
- Active environmental (ground) protection, through retention of the biologically valuable humus ground
- Permanently water permeable (Kf value: 3.28 x 10-² m/s) and actively breathing due to a high number of joints
- No base course needed for passenger cars
- Will support lorries driven over it when using a reduced base course
- No height displacement possible
- Delimitation of the parking spaces can be designed flexibly
- Light laying work involved
- Water storage capacity for a 5 cm laying bed of about 33 l/m²